DRY CHUTNEY & MIXTURE
Useful for- Immunity, cold,cough, diabetes, cholesterol, Blood Pressure,
Digestion-(Creates friendly enzymes & bacteria for digestion & immunity),
1. 100 gm raw haldi paste/pure haldi powder
2. 100 gm Raw Jeera/Cumin seeds
3. 100 gm Onion paste(1 whole onion of 100 gm)
4. 100 gm Ginger(paste/piece)
1. Cut onion & Ginger, grind.
2. Put in whole raw jeera & grind.
3. If Haldi is raw, grind with onion & Ginger otherwise take out the paste from the mixer and add in 100 gm of Haldi powder, mix well.
Can also add 1 tsp pepper
1 tsp long pepper/Pippali & 1 tsp Ajwain.
1/2 tsp Black salt/Rock salt powder
1 tsp morning & 1 tsp evening with food(not milk)
Curd/buttermilk, Green Chutney, Chapati, Whole wheat bread with ghee or oil.Can swallow with a little warm water.
Store in the fridge in glass, steel, earthenware or porcelain(not plastic)
Amba Haldi/Mango-Ginger/Curcuma Amada
Amba Haldi can replace normal haldi or 50-50 gm of each can do.
Buy organic Haldi powder(from which oil has not been extracted) or fresh haldi.
Useful for-Respiratory troubles(cold cough,tonsils,asthma),blood purifier,balancer,digestive,immunity
1. 2 tbsp Haldi powder/Raw haldi paste
2. 1 tsp sauth(Dried Ginger/Paste)
3. 2 tbsp Mulethi(licorice,Jyeshta madh)
1. 1 tsp Ajwain powder
2. pippali powder,small/long pepper(lendi pippali)
3. 1/4th tsp cloves(laung)
4. 1/4th tsp pepper
1/4th tsp Dalchini(Cinnamon)
1/4th Dried Tulsi powder
1/4th vasa powder
1/4th tsp Talispatradi powder(for cough)
Bamboo Manna/Vanshlochan(cough,cold,asthma,immunity,calcium deficiency)
2 tbsp powder or paste Amla/Indian Gooseberry(digestion,immunity,heart,general tonic)
Complements/Accompaniments-Haldi milk/warm water/honey(pure only) or jaggery(no White sugar)
Grind everything. Mix & store at room temperature.
How & when to take-1.Mix 1 tbsp in honey/Indian Cow Ghee/warm water in a vessel or bottle
1. Lick ½-1 tsp every 2-3 hours depending on the severity of symptoms
2. Mix ½-1 tsp in warm water/haldi milk/herbal tea/jiggery.
3. Take empty stomach morning or just before/after/mixed with food morning, evening or night
Storage-Store at room temperature or refrigerate in glass, earthenware or steel.Can mix powders in Indian cow ghee/honey/jaggery and store as awaleha/paste.
If amla is added preferably do not take with milk or milky tea.
Green tea without milk/herbal/ayurvedic is better.